Rachel, Duke is a handsome little dude. You know how to make 'em. It is fun to get caught up with you. That shopping trip sounds so fun. Tell Scott hello. Oh I sure miss having you do my hair. I actually have to go to a salon out here and pay up the nose. Take care, Shannan Hinckley
Rach-Hey its Jamie Hammond (Nelson) your cousin. I totally sent a comment to you on Maury's blog. Opps..ya i know im an airhead. Well I just said I was so excited to see you all had blogs. Im going to add you all to my list. Well just wanted to say hello. Tell Scotty I said hello. Love you all!!!
You know I love those little teeth. Duke is one adorable little cutie-pie! Honestly - what's your recipe??? This is a great way for me to keep tabs on you guys - thanks! Jamie 'specs'
5 comments:
Rachel,
Duke is a handsome little dude. You know how to make 'em. It is fun to get caught up with you. That shopping trip sounds so fun. Tell Scott hello. Oh I sure miss having you do my hair. I actually have to go to a salon out here and pay up the nose. Take care,
Shannan Hinckley
Thought you'd be interested in a website I just came across. Pass it along to all your shopping buddies.
http://www.bagsnob.com/
Rach-Hey its Jamie Hammond (Nelson) your cousin. I totally sent a comment to you on Maury's blog. Opps..ya i know im an airhead. Well I just said I was so excited to see you all had blogs. Im going to add you all to my list. Well just wanted to say hello. Tell Scotty I said hello. Love you all!!!
oh ya...my blog address is
JohnnyandJamie.blogspot.com
You know I love those little teeth. Duke is one adorable little cutie-pie! Honestly - what's your recipe???
This is a great way for me to keep tabs on you guys - thanks! Jamie 'specs'
Post a Comment