Hey Rach- You posted these at noon huh? I wondered where you went after sacrament meeting! haha jk! Duke did look so darling! I always love it when he wears a little tie! Too cute!
Hey Rachel, I love the pictures. Duke is one handsome little guy! I can't believe you guys are almost done with school. Good luck these next few weeks. Anxious to have you home!
9 comments:
Oh..he looks way cute!!
Hey Rach- You posted these at noon huh? I wondered where you went after sacrament meeting! haha jk! Duke did look so darling! I always love it when he wears a little tie! Too cute!
Oh Duke, such a fine young man
too cute rachel. he reminds me of one of my boys with the round head and nice skin. LOVE IT!! what a handsome boy.
Great tie! Must be Baby Gap.
Duke looks like a hunk! Where is everyone getting all of these cute baby ties???
Check out the future heart breaker!
He'll fit right in with the Harris Dental team.... So cute!
Hey Rachel, I love the pictures. Duke is one handsome little guy! I can't believe you guys are almost done with school. Good luck these next few weeks. Anxious to have you home!
Post a Comment