Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Know We Should Be Packing, But...

The beach sounded like so much more fun. It was nice to sit on the beach with good friends soaking up the sun during our last few days here. I will really miss hanging out with everybody here. It doesn't get much better than this.




11 comments:

Jessica said...

You are lucky to have the beach that close for the past three years. I want to go to the beach. It seems alot nicer their than here. Soak it up. Cant wait to see you guys. Duke is so cute. Ilove it when they fall asleep in the car. call me if you wnat help moving in.

Candice said...

Thanks for the memories! Fun day. Good luck the next couple o days. See you next week! Can't wait to see your new surroundings!

Annie said...

Great times! Wish we could have been there...patriotism called!

jillian said...

How fun. I love that you are showing patriotism by wearing camo. I showed patriotism by gettins sunburned.

Maury said...

love love love the teeth!

Lisa Harris said...

Oh the good ole days..I am sad that I have no one to relive dental school through now..I guess I'll just have to move on!

Amy Y said...

I, too, remember the days and miss them! There's more fun to come but nothing quite like hangin with dental school friends.

Kendria said...

Packing is way over rated... enjoy the last few days...then back to the heat!

Grace Ryan said...

So sad that you guys are gone! Are you coming back this weekend or next? We want to make sure we see you during graduation. Let's do dinner and play games or something fun... we miss you guys already!

Chelsea Bevans said...

That was a fun day! I'm so glad you didn't put the butt shot of the girl son there. Mine's looking large these days! We are sure going to miss you guys! Love ya!

Annie said...

Hey do you have a different e-mail address besides your hotmail one? I tried to send all the shots of us getting ready for the alumni banquet together but the hotmail account return as undeliverable. The attachments must be too big. Just e-mail with another e-mail address so I can send them your way.