Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm Officially Retiring from Baby Showers

Here are just a few pictures from the shower for Chelsea, Annie, and Carlee. Thank you everyone who helped us out today. I don't know about everyone else, but I had a lot of fun today. The sun was shining and the food was good!




6 comments:

jillian said...

I like how Duke is laying on Tatum ever so comfortably...

Katie said...

it was delicious. my kids were OUT OF CONTROL, but I still loved the food, the company and the sunshine!

Candice said...

What do you mean you're retiring?!???? Impossible. You are way too good at it.

Annie said...

Thank you so much for all your hard work and love! I had a great time and was so happy to share the baby celebration with some of my favorite people. You rule!

Katie said...

Whatever. You can't retire. You put on the best showers I've ever been to. Thanks for all of the fun!

Jessica said...

You cant retire yet. We get to throw Jamie one when you get home, and I need your help.