Ok...1st things 1st...DUKE WILL have an arranged marraige with Collin. He is way too cute! Second...Call me if you want to book an appointment. My first weekend is June 14th! I'm excited to do your hair the most! Fun/creative/great hair head to work on! YAY! (hopefully you still want to book so I don't feel stupid now!)
You have no idea who I am...ha. Wierd I know, Sorry! But I tend to look at your blog every so often. I am a friend of Jamie Hammonds, I noticed your header on your page and thought it was SO cute! Can you tell me how you did that? Bailey Michael bai_michael@hotmail.com
Duke and Connor are identical twins that have been separated somewhere along the way... Aside from them sort of looking alike and having identical personalities... Connor used to love to clean out his ears and sometimes would stick a q-tip in each ear and just walk around like that. I love it.
12 comments:
i just can't get enough of his cute face!
He is so darling!
Ok...1st things 1st...DUKE WILL have an arranged marraige with Collin. He is way too cute! Second...Call me if you want to book an appointment. My first weekend is June 14th! I'm excited to do your hair the most! Fun/creative/great hair head to work on! YAY! (hopefully you still want to book so I don't feel stupid now!)
You have no idea who I am...ha. Wierd I know, Sorry! But I tend to look at your blog every so often. I am a friend of Jamie Hammonds, I noticed your header on your page and thought it was SO cute! Can you tell me how you did that?
Bailey Michael
bai_michael@hotmail.com
Can that kid get any cuter? Love the Q-tip shot!
what a strapping young lad! Check out all those moving boxes! I hear you have a new house!?!?! NICE! PICTURES!
what a strapping young lad! Check out all those moving boxes! I hear you have a new house!?!?! NICE! PICTURES!
Oh Duke! What can I say more.
He is so cute. I cant wait for the boys to hang out with him. I love the Q-tip picture. he is soooo cuuttee!!!
Duke and Connor are identical twins that have been separated somewhere along the way... Aside from them sort of looking alike and having identical personalities... Connor used to love to clean out his ears and sometimes would stick a q-tip in each ear and just walk around like that. I love it.
That crib and crib bedding is so cute. Good Job!
He is hillarious! Looks like you guys are busy packing! That went really fast seems like! When do you head back to AZ?
Post a Comment