You have such a great attitude about early church. We also have church at that time, I need to learn from your positive outlook. We have been home all week with sick kids and so today seemed extra long.... because we were unable to make it to church. Your little guy is so adorable in every shot. Such a great picture of you, I love your bangs. Not very many people can pull off a full bang and you do it beautifully.
Hey, I just realized that you go to church in my building. I think we are in the same stake. I went to church early today for a meeting and I thought I saw you... I was thinking, "I have seen her somewhere before" and then I remembered your blog and Cam (my husband) is good friend's with your brother Colby. We missed Colby's reception because Cam has had pneumonia for a while. Anyway, I thought it was funny to see someone from the "blogging world" in person! Haha!
I can't help but notice how ashamed Duke looks to be posing in just a binkie, dress shirt, and diaper. I love it, though. And the one with the popcorn on the couch... priceless.
rachael! it's jenny richins (brewer) here. i blog hopped from amandas'. i haven't seen you since beauty school. cute family! i just went private with my blog so please email me at: jenrichins@yahoo.com so i can send you an invite. :) it was so fun to read through your blog. it is too cute.
ahhh Rachael how are u doing. This is Stephanie from Beauty school, I just found your blog on Jen Richins. Your little man is so cute.Aren't little boys so much fun! msegoodwin.blogspot.com
13 comments:
You have such a great attitude about early church. We also have church at that time, I need to learn from your positive outlook.
We have been home all week with sick kids and so today seemed extra long.... because we were unable to make it to church.
Your little guy is so adorable in every shot.
Such a great picture of you, I love your bangs. Not very many people can pull off a full bang and you do it beautifully.
thanks, Natalie! I'm really enjoying my bangs!
I especially love scotts spartan shirt. It so "fits" him.
Hey, I just realized that you go to church in my building. I think we are in the same stake. I went to church early today for a meeting and I thought I saw you... I was thinking, "I have seen her somewhere before" and then I remembered your blog and Cam (my husband) is good friend's with your brother Colby. We missed Colby's reception because Cam has had pneumonia for a while. Anyway, I thought it was funny to see someone from the "blogging world" in person! Haha!
Amber R.
I can't help but notice how ashamed Duke looks to be posing in just a binkie, dress shirt, and diaper. I love it, though. And the one with the popcorn on the couch... priceless.
Who's Duke's Chinese friend eating popcorn on your old lady couch?
Rach- that is too cute. Where did you get his cute shoes? And did you get a new couch in your family room.
Is that your green grandma couch you were telling me about?? I love it! : )
And Duke looks SO cute! : )
rachael! it's jenny richins (brewer) here. i blog hopped from amandas'. i haven't seen you since beauty school. cute family! i just went private with my blog so please email me at: jenrichins@yahoo.com so i can send you an invite. :) it was so fun to read through your blog. it is too cute.
Are you wearing our new dress??? I LOVE Duke. He is the cheesiest cutest boy. AND...I'm a little OBSESSED with your couch.
I love all these pictures!! Way too cute!!
ahhh Rachael how are u doing. This is Stephanie from Beauty school, I just found your blog on Jen Richins. Your little man is so cute.Aren't little boys so much fun!
msegoodwin.blogspot.com
Love the couch! Is that in your house? Duke looks good in his church shoes and no pants... looks like our house, except its Brandon not our child!
Post a Comment