Happy Birthday, Mamma Jamma! We hope you have a good one in Utah! We miss you in AZ and wish you were here. We all need a good massage....especially Scott who misses your icy hot technique. We love you and hippo birdie to you.
A big shout out to one of my favorite people..Happy Birthday Kamber. I would have loved to celebrate this birthday with you. You are such a wonderful person. We all adore you..especially Avery!!
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMBER!
Love that girl...happy day!
A big shout out to one of my favorite people..Happy Birthday Kamber. I would have loved to celebrate this birthday with you. You are such a wonderful person. We all adore you..especially Avery!!
MAMMERS! Happy Birthday from your adopted children and Karen and Jared! We love you!
Oh Happy Birthday Kamber.....I hope you went balls out today like you do on the tennis court!
Could you please email your new address and Karens, I think I have her correct one but I am not sure! Thx sarahstarrhawkins@hotmail.com
Happy Birthday to Kamber! Rachel, it was so good to see you for a split second outside of the Cheesecake Factory. You look so beautiful!
Post a Comment