This face says it all. He looks so sweet. How could he ever be mean? Well, he can. I need pictures like this on a day like today where nothing I say fazes him and even his best friends don't stand a chance. I get so heated, then I see this face staring at me on the computer and I can't help but let my heart stop. I'm so in love, naughty or not.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Aaahh. Makes Me Smile.
This face says it all. He looks so sweet. How could he ever be mean? Well, he can. I need pictures like this on a day like today where nothing I say fazes him and even his best friends don't stand a chance. I get so heated, then I see this face staring at me on the computer and I can't help but let my heart stop. I'm so in love, naughty or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
He is a cute little boy. Hey, it is good to hear he has a little feistiness in him too;-)
Cute with his hands behind his little head! How old is he now?
Why can't I get MY hair to do that?
Some kids have all the luck.
What scarry hair you have Bubba Duke!
Oh Duke-a-plakia...can you let me know what root booster he uses?
Love the bed head! : )
His hair is great! Good bedhead!
He is so cute! I love it..
Too cute!
I think him and Cash inherited the same bed head genes.
Post a Comment