I have been waiting for this moment all day. I got the pic text..but this is even better. I think you look cute..now hurry back to your homework and I will pick you up after school. Love, mom
Rachael...we can be called brace face together! I got them on too over Christmas. I hate it...but like you said the end result will be so great!! Lets get together soon!
I understand why Duke keeps laughing at you every time you smile. He should watch himself though since Uncle Daniel already has headgear in store for him. FYI, I will laugh at you repeatedly.
Oh my gosh Rach! You look great! : ) And you are so brave! I need braces WAY worse than you, and I am too scared to get them now that I am older...I still am bitter towards my parents for not making me get them when I was younger...
OK- I check in on your blog from time to time not only because of coincidence that my husband has been wanting to name a boy Duke for 5 years now, but because you are a doll! I was SO happy to see this post!!! There is an awesome ortho in our ward and I have been pondering braces for me the past few months. Sadly, I used to work for an ortho in high school and have already had them TWICE!!! I figure the 3rd time is a charm!!! Way to go! Your teeth will look amazing I'm sure! :)
I just hope when Duke is late for preschool, he doesn't give his teacher the excuse that his mom made him late because she was chewing her breakfast for an hour.
They won't be on long. I never thought your teeth were crooked. The plus side is that it makes you look 10 years younger. Duke could now be your little brother. I hope they don't hurt too bad. Chris got braces too and the first two weeks were miserable but now he doesn't even notice. I can't wait to see how it looks when they come off! You already had a million dollar smile!
18 comments:
I have been waiting for this moment all day. I got the pic text..but this is even better. I think you look cute..now hurry back to your homework and I will pick you up after school. Love, mom
Are they clear?
all I see is a totally sexy chic who happens to have something on her teeth. You look hot! Just be careful when you kiss...you can get hooked!
Rachael...we can be called brace face together! I got them on too over Christmas. I hate it...but like you said the end result will be so great!! Lets get together soon!
Beautiful! Hey, kudos for getting braces though! I thought you had straight teeth already though.
Oh my, I have never seen the lawn gnome with braces. It looks cute. Hopefully I will be getting mine back on soon
Why did I waste my money so many years ago? I should have used it on myself! Maybe they will do a better job this time around.
I thought you already had perfect teeth... what are those for?
I understand why Duke keeps laughing at you every time you smile. He should watch himself though since Uncle Daniel already has headgear in store for him. FYI, I will laugh at you repeatedly.
Oh my gosh Rach! You look great! : ) And you are so brave! I need braces WAY worse than you, and I am too scared to get them now that I am older...I still am bitter towards my parents for not making me get them when I was younger...
You are entirely too cute to laugh at! I thought you had beautiful teeth to begin with so what's up?
I love it! And I really love Lisa's comment! I know you'll look cute. You'll probably just start a new trend!
OK- I check in on your blog from time to time not only because of coincidence that my husband has been wanting to name a boy Duke for 5 years now, but because you are a doll! I was SO happy to see this post!!! There is an awesome ortho in our ward and I have been pondering braces for me the past few months. Sadly, I used to work for an ortho in high school and have already had them TWICE!!! I figure the 3rd time is a charm!!! Way to go! Your teeth will look amazing I'm sure! :)
Meg told me about this exiting new addition to you mouth! I just want to know what Duke thinks about it. You look adorable!
Haha oh my gosh it's the 90's all over again. You do look cute though. Only you could pull off a full on metal mouth. You show all that silver.
I had NO idea you were getting braces! That is so cute what Poppy and Duke said! Miss you, I am in dyer need of a hair fix! I'll call you.
I just hope when Duke is late for preschool, he doesn't give his teacher the excuse that his mom made him late because she was chewing her breakfast for an hour.
You look great. 6 months is nothin.
They won't be on long. I never thought your teeth were crooked. The plus side is that it makes you look 10 years younger. Duke could now be your little brother. I hope they don't hurt too bad. Chris got braces too and the first two weeks were miserable but now he doesn't even notice. I can't wait to see how it looks when they come off! You already had a million dollar smile!
You look dang good in this pic! Love the braces no making fun! Need a blog of your yummy cut and color!
Post a Comment