It has been the greatest getting to know you and Scott so well. I am going to call you my little Audrey for now on, if you don;t mind. I am so proud of you running this, you rocked! And I hope Scott is feeling good today also.
Thank's again for the adorable sweatbands, you are so dang talented!
Wow Rach! That looks like TONS of fun! I wish I would have known about it before, I would have done it with you guys! If you do it next year and need another team member, count me in! By the way, is that Chris in some of those pictures?? As in, WAY back when I was in high school and went to EFY with Chris and Chance?? Ha ha, so funny! Good times!
I am so impressed with all of you and the fun experience this must have been! Plus what a distance! Way to get me motivated! Rachael you are a talented beauty with great taste I love to catch up with you on your blog! k. hammons
That's soooo cool that you guys did that. I swear you guys have so much fun. Every time I see scott on a sweet website or eric with a cougar on his back I shake my fist and yell, "curse you blasted Harris's!!" No, I dont' do that. But I do wish I was Scott Harris sometimes. Drew
6 comments:
It has been the greatest getting to know you and Scott so well. I am going to call you my little Audrey for now on, if you don;t mind. I am so proud of you running this, you rocked! And I hope Scott is feeling good today also.
Thank's again for the adorable sweatbands, you are so dang talented!
Wow Rach! That looks like TONS of fun! I wish I would have known about it before, I would have done it with you guys! If you do it next year and need another team member, count me in!
By the way, is that Chris in some of those pictures?? As in, WAY back when I was in high school and went to EFY with Chris and Chance?? Ha ha, so funny! Good times!
don't you guys have anything better to do?
Did you pull your braces off??? I don't see them in the pics!
I am so impressed with all of you and the fun experience this must have been! Plus what a distance! Way to get me motivated!
Rachael you are a talented beauty with great taste I love to catch up with you on your blog! k. hammons
That's soooo cool that you guys did that. I swear you guys have so much fun. Every time I see scott on a sweet website or eric with a cougar on his back I shake my fist and yell, "curse you blasted Harris's!!" No, I dont' do that. But I do wish I was Scott Harris sometimes. Drew
Post a Comment