Sunday, May 4, 2008

No Girls Allowed.

Scott and Dave finally took one of their much talked about trips to the cabin. They took all the boys Friday night ( Joe, Cash and Connor met them up there) and it looks like they had lots of fun. Duke talked about camping with Dad all day and couldn't get in his car seat fast enough when it was time to go. He even keeps mentioning all the boys' names in his prayers at night. Thank you Joe for showing the boys the caves and all the other fun places. As for me, it was nice to hang out with all the girls (and my dad) and go see a movie. Next time though, I hope I'm invited to go the cabin with Scott and Duke.

2 comments:

kanagaroo said...

Duke is a cutie!

Maury said...

Great pictures! I too enjoyed my "me time." The boys had such a blast!