Wednesday, June 4, 2008

$$$$$$$$$.



Does anybody else feel like you have been confined to the walls of your home because it costs so much money just to breathe the air outside. I can't believe how expensive gas is getting. It reminds me on San Francisco. Every time I even thought about leaving the apartment, it would cost $20. Going to my mom and dad's is like paying the bridge toll. We are getting so bored. Poor Duke is getting tired of looking at my face all day long. I don't blame him.

7 comments:

jillian said...

you crack me up...I totally feel the same way. Lets hang out thursday or friday!! Im bored too! What should we do that wont make us sweat like stawberry pickers??

Maren said...

Maybe you should move to Mesa. I really think I used half a tank of gas driving home from your house. Although if Duke needs entertaining, I can drop my kids off anytime. :)

Chelsey said...

That's why you deprive your kids of any outside stimulus and experience. Then they don't expect it or even know what's out there. And its free.

Jenn Oldham said...

Yeah it is REALLY frustrating! I just hate that it keeps me from going and doing things (visiting my family that lives 30 minutes away)!!!! Oh well. Maybe I will take up bike ridin=)

Hess Fam said...

Tell me about it. I can't handle this craziness. But at least you have a really cute picture of Duke!

Lisa Harris said...

I'm waiting for your flashback Friday picture! I'm crossing my fingers for the asian haircut with the added 15 pounds.

Candice said...

At least when you pay the bridge toll the $ goes to bridge maintenance and such- gas money just goes to the theiving oil companies.

Hey, only a couple more weeks til Cheltzy becomes your neighbor and you can practically walk to her house. Just put the savings from gas into a Roth account and you'll be independently wealthy by 2010.