Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lazy Days





I can't say enough times how happy I am that the Bevans' are done with school and living in AZ again. Duke is in heaven being able to play with Taeler just like old times. We had so much fun this week at Power Ranch pool. I love that the shallow end is only two feet deep and it's huge. Duke loves not being limited to just the step. I'm so glad that his head wound is finally healed enough to start going swimming again. Hopefully he won't be busting it open on the fire place again any time soon.

6 comments:

Chelsea Bevans said...

We had a lot of fun too. Many more fun times ahead! That picture of Taeler is killing me. Scary!

Jamielynn said...

This is Lynnette, not Jamie. I stated by own blog & I don't know what I am really doing yet but I wanted you to go in there sometime because I dedicated my last entry to you, Lisa, and Maury. If you go into Jamie's & then to Mom & Dad you will find it. By the way, Duke is so adorable!! It's fun to watch your little family grow.

Maury said...

What a fun pool that looks like! You guys need to come to our pool too! We miss you!

Colby and Malea said...

Looks like fun. We will be back soon. We miss you guys all ready!

Hillary said...

we are excited too! let's all get together WAY MORE OFTEN!

Jamielynn said...

Scott I loved your comment...dang it I got caught...I was wondering why you were stalking us...hehehe JK!!! You guys are so dang cute. Do you guys have a name picked out yet? Rachel when are you due? Hope to see you guys soon...it has been WAY too long!!!