Saturday, July 5, 2008





10 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

I love the speed of this. Way to get it up!
Thanks for a fab night!

alliatwood said...

Looks like an awesome backyard! I'm so envious!! Your baby bump looks so cute. When are you due?

Tiffany said...

How fun! :) Happy 4th of July!

Hess Fam said...

I looks like you guys had a FUNTASTIC 4th! Wish I could have joined you.
It was really fun to run into you in Carlsbad. Again...I apologize for my nasty appearance!

Natalie Hall said...

Rach, that was a blast! Your family are so kind, I love them all. Thanks again for making us feel so welcome. My boys enjoyed every minute of it......

Maury said...

Looks like fun!! I love the 4th too!

Ashley Grace said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Did Dukers get to see any fireworks?

Jessica said...

Looks like you had so much fun. We are going to have to come over and go swimming. my boys will love the slide.

ensman said...

Duke is ridiculously cute!! What a fun 4th of July!

Chelsey said...

Update your blog lame-o.