Rachael! Hey it's Chelsea (Willman) Spils! Oh my gosh your little boy is sooo cute. Ok so random but, I live out here in St.Louis for the summer, and we just found out I'm pregnant a few weeks back so I've been looking for a Dr . Becky Wyler was telling me your sister lives out here... do you happen to know her Dr? I think I want to get try to see one before we make the big long drive home. Let me know on our blog, gregandchelseaspils.blogspot.com
You and Maury are the cutest pregnant girls! I love seeing the huge grin on Dr. Joe's face when he is with his grandkids. So cute! Congrats on getting your braces off too.
4 comments:
woo hoo...look who got their braces off!!!! You look beautiful!
Rachael! Hey it's Chelsea (Willman) Spils! Oh my gosh your little boy is sooo cute. Ok so random but, I live out here in St.Louis for the summer, and we just found out I'm pregnant a few weeks back so I've been looking for a Dr . Becky Wyler was telling me your sister lives out here... do you happen to know her Dr? I think I want to get try to see one before we make the big long drive home. Let me know on our blog, gregandchelseaspils.blogspot.com
You lucky lady!! I wish I was at that point in my life to get my braces off! Did you celebrate??
You and Maury are the cutest pregnant girls! I love seeing the huge grin on Dr. Joe's face when he is with his grandkids. So cute! Congrats on getting your braces off too.
Post a Comment