Last, but certainly not least, Onion Days! It was too bad we didn't make it for the parade, but we did make it for the carnie and Tyler's birthday party. Duke is a carnie rat at heart. I love, love, love Utah over Labor Day. Can't wait for next year!

10 comments:
Damn you and all your fun. I hope this was the last Onion Days I miss. Mom looks hot.
hi rachael, im tiffanys sister and i look at your blog sometimes... i just think that duke is so cute, tiff is always telling me how cute he is. and thanks for doing tiffs hair for our photo shoot, it looked beautiful!
I don't know what a crack shack is or what onion days are, but it sure looks like fun!
Yes Damn...oh wait I was there, ha ha and it was a blast! I hope you guys come back up next year! I can't wait! Glad Dukers was able to get in touch with his inner carni-rat, lol.
Oh P.S. I am thinking that I am going to put my blog on private so I need your email.
oh onion days, I can remember the one and only trip to payson I took with you and christy...
Love all the pics, Rach! Looks like tons of fun! :)
Onions are of the devil. But I am glad you enjoyed it anyway. Your smile is SMOKIN.
Love the pictures..it was so much fun to have you all here. We miss you..come back soon!!!
Onion Days? How is it that I've never heard of it? Looks cool.
Post a Comment