Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Utah Trip Part I


Uughh. The drive is so long and terrible, but I thought we managed pretty well. We only had to watch Tarzan about 13 times. Duke has the whole movie memorized now and loves to tell us everything that is about to happen.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Duke looks so cute! :) I also memorize the Tarzan movie from watching it over and over and over with my nephew Noah...I guess Duke and I have something in common now :)

Our Grand Central Station said...

Hey, I'll take Tarzan over Einstein anyday. Yay Duke! Sounds like the drive was uneventful which is just the way you want it! glad you all had so much fun.

me said...

Onion days! ... sounds like you were pretty close by to us. Your family looks like lots of fun. You guys all seem adventurous ... I envy that :)
~Allison Atwood