Monday, December 8, 2008

Back to Utah :)

I love that my family always has so many occasions that make it so we have to go to Utah. Becky's wedding was so pretty. My Aunt Leslie really knows how to throw a party. Every time we go to Utah it gets harder and harder to come back home. I think at this point I would even be okay with living in the snow. All that I need now is the green light from Scott. Wishful thinking, I suppose. :(
All my sisters (minus one)


Koston and Duke...reunited at last!


I'm not really sure why this kid loves a costume so much, but it's okay by me.  We always get a good laugh watching him dress up and stare at himself in the mirror.  Sometimes we even catch him flexing his muscles.

8 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

That top picture is lovely. Really a great picture of you all.
Tracey looks dynamite, seriously! Trace, you are a babe!!!

Finally, I am so glad your back. My days are lonely without you.

Natalie Hall said...

This make me miss Utah...

Rach, I agree with Lisa, that picture and the coloring is so cool. Oh your kiddos are to cute, really!!

You and your sisters are all looking marvelous, and that hot mama of yours, tell her she looks so great. The white jacket you are wearing fits perfect in the brisk weather. Be careful you might get lost in it...

See ya Friday.

ensman said...

The top picture of you guys outside the tempe looks like it should be in a magazine! Duke is hilarious and Boss' smile is so fun!

Maury said...

Don't do it Scott.


I loved all your pictures. Boss looks so grown up!

Ashley Grace said...

Dang I am sad you guys had to leave so soon! So are you feeling up to coming back for Christmas???? Ha ha, I love ya guys, next time stay longer:P

P.S. Boss is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah Hawkins said...

You look fantastic! Boss is so cute and ofcourse Duke also!

Tiffany said...

I agree with everyone else...I love that top picture of you guys! So cute!
And I LOVE your white jacket!!! Where did you get it??

Annie said...

Don't move to Utah you silly. Arizona needs you.