Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mud Runnin' Again!





We just got back from Newport.  We ran in the OC Mud Run.  It was so much fun even the second time around.  I loved being able to do it with such a fun group.  It's a shame Maury hurt her knee last minute and wasn't able to participate :(
I already can't wait for next year!

6 comments:

Karen Burr said...

Um....I was hoping to get a shout out on your blog for being the babysitter! I am not a runner but I am one heck of a babysitter!

Maury said...

a shame indeed.... I'm excited for next year, too.

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

PS...Thank you Karen for your incredible babysitting services. I think Boss misses you. :(

Hess Fam said...

Can I please join next year?

jillian said...

tell scott he looks really cool in his outfit....love jillian+todd

Tiffany said...

looks like so much fun! love the matching shorts :)
are you running in the pf changs in january? we are gonna be in az for christmas with randys family and I am thinking of maybe staying there a couple extra weeks to run the marathon on the 17th...