
Well Duke, you did it!
Happy 1st day of school.
Your backpack is bigger than you but we couldn't
find your Spiderman one that lights up.
Then I got a speeding ticket for trying to get you there
on time. I didn't anticipate you crying
your face off because you had to use the black back pack today.
It was all worth it when I picked you up and you had the biggest smile on your face. I asked you what you learned
and the only thing you told me is
that you had a puppet show and made friends with
a boy named, "Pretzel".
I'm pretty sure that's not his name.
6 comments:
lol, hilarious! and such a cute picture!! glad the first day was a success!
I think Pretzel is a good name!
If I could be a fly on the wall in anyone's classroom, it would certainly be Duke's.
... and Pretzel's.
Rachael, what if his name really is Pretzel? You could be offending someone right now!
You couldn't find his spiderman backpack because it's in my car. That sucks it ruined his first day and yours. Sorry.
Oh my goodness, he is getting so big. It's been so fun to check in on your happenings. Missing you!
Post a Comment