Boy cousins can crash our parties anytime. Thanks for stopping by and bringing such a fun gift for the birthday girl. She loved it. Sweet little post. Gear up for Friday. I'm still thawing out from this morning. Love you lots lady.
Cash asked me the other day if I wanted to be "Queen for a day" like Poppy likes to be.Um YES.Love you Poppers.
Yes- she wasn't too happy about me dethroning her buns this morning. When I dropped her off at school yesterday she walked in saying " the Queen has arrived and she brought donuts for everyone"
Such a cute party! We miss you guys! Feel like it's been forever. Call me this week and we can hang! Happy bday Poopy!
I mean Poppy! HA! Typo!
chels- thats funny! erics dad insited that people would call her poopy hairyass. looks like he may be correct on the poopy part.:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Boy cousins can crash our parties anytime. Thanks for stopping by and bringing such a fun gift for the birthday girl. She loved it.
Sweet little post.
Gear up for Friday. I'm still thawing out from this morning.
Love you lots lady.
Cash asked me the other day if I wanted to be "Queen for a day" like Poppy likes to be.
Um YES.
Love you Poppers.
Yes- she wasn't too happy about me dethroning her buns this morning. When I dropped her off at school yesterday she walked in saying " the Queen has arrived and she brought donuts for everyone"
Such a cute party! We miss you guys! Feel like it's been forever. Call me this week and we can hang! Happy bday Poopy!
I mean Poppy! HA! Typo!
chels- thats funny! erics dad insited that people would call her poopy hairyass. looks like he may be correct on the poopy part.:)
Post a Comment