









Loved loved loved Ragnar this year.
After three years we are starting to get the hang of things.
I do so love hanging in a sweaty stinky
mini van with my favorite lasses.
Ragnar LA, here we come!
PS...I would also love to acknowledge my dear
sis in law Lisa who has a 4 month old baby and is already
running
at a 7 1/2 min mile pace.
She is one STRONG lady.
It is ALWAYS a pleasure taking a snap bracelet
from you.
Hugs, friend.
:)
7 comments:
The #1 reason why I can't run with you guys in LA is because I don't fit the hot mold. You guys all look like you stepped out of the salon. You would die if you saw me when I sweat. SICK!
Personally, I'm still quite impressed with Chelsey's four minute mile..
Lisa is unbelievable that is for sure. And Chelsey's four minute mile... sheesh!!!
I really love all my team and especially my two amazing sister in laws. There's no other two people on this planet I'd rather be inmature with;)
Dying MAury..dying!
Also dying.
Wow, I say forget about the Ragnar and jump to the Olympics!! Insane, a four minute pace...
Love you guys.. It was fun Rach to see you run with your adorable sisters.
I swear the Ragnar bonds you forever. That's where I got to know your cute face...
And yes you all looked quite fabulous....
always jealous when I read your ragnar posts...I have always wanted to run ragnar...one day I will! How fun that you got your sisters to run in it with you! I am always trying to convince my sisters to run races with me
Post a Comment