Thursday, September 23, 2010

Quote of the day...


Possibly the quote of my life.

"Mom, why do you hate babies and kids and boys?"

Duke

And yes, this is a picture of Duke
PRETENDING
to be asleep in a hole.

7 comments:

Hess Fam said...

That's cuz your such a darn fun aunt to Ave and Pop.

jillian said...

classic.

Lisa Harris said...

I wish you would have divulged the entire story. It is still so so funny! The tears, the screams, the fear. So dang funny!

Shalayne and Clayton said...

Why do you hate babies? Prove you don't and have 1 more!

Amy Y said...

Hilarious. And I'd like to hear the rest of the story.

Tracy said...

Oh Duke, I've been wondering the same thing for years. Your mom is a mean, mean lady. So mean that one time she ruined the entire driving experience to a Christina Aguilera concert because she was so worried about leaving you behind with the babysitter (who also hates kids babies and boys). But lets still try to love your mom anyway.

kara said...

That's funny. Eric asks me that question all the time. "Why do you hate our children?"