
Birthday and Boss.
Happy belated birthday, little sir.
A few little things that I hope to remember
about Boss at 2 years old are...
his extremely flat feet.
they practically suction cup to the floor.
his bottom teeth.
they are the only teeth he ever shows.
the way he annunciates the last sound in every word.
Thomasss ss. Treattt tt. Drinkkk kk.
his absolute dislike for most people.
he is a creature of habit.
he loves cereal and sweets.
the way he insists I tell him to swallow his food before he will swallow it.
he can hold a mouthful of food in his mouth for close to an hour.
he is the sweetest/meanest kid I know.
I love you Boss.
I love you good.
and I love you bad.
Thank you for being mine.
5 comments:
rach he is so cute!!! happy birthday Boss
love this picture. and love that he hold wads of food in his mouth for an hour, thats hilarious!
Happy Birthday, Boss! xoxo
hes definately most the unique 2 year old i know. i cant wait until he actually decides to be friends with beckham...that will be a great day.
He saves all his love and friendship for Miss Money Penny. isn't she lucky? HB Bossman.
What about his absolute love for his Aunt Laynie! He melts my heart when he gives me kisses. xoxo
Post a Comment