Megan, not funny. Although the final rose was handed out the next day. The cake was really gorgeous. And it even tasted really great too! Another beautiful reception by the Graces. Since they keep getting better, I can't wait to see mine:)
Congrats to Lacey! Remember when my brother had a huge crush on her and we wanted them to get together? Funny that she is married now and Tanner is getting married in 4 days :) Lacey looks gorgeous! And so does the rest of your fam! ;) p.s. tell Scott to take that tie off right now and mail it to Randy. He needs one just like it for my brothers wedding this weekend.
So elegant in every detail is right!! Loved her dress!! All of you had such killer attire on. I absolutely love weddings!! Huge congrats to the beautiful couple.
8 comments:
Love it all. The navy. The cake (oh the CAKE!) The Bachelorette. Everything. Another perfect party by the Grace family.
Megan, not funny. Although the final rose was handed out the next day.
The cake was really gorgeous. And it even tasted really great too! Another beautiful reception by the Graces. Since they keep getting better, I can't wait to see mine:)
Congrats to Lacey! Remember when my brother had a huge crush on her and we wanted them to get together? Funny that she is married now and Tanner is getting married in 4 days :)
Lacey looks gorgeous! And so does the rest of your fam! ;)
p.s. tell Scott to take that tie off right now and mail it to Randy. He needs one just like it for my brothers wedding this weekend.
So cute!!! I love that cake! And Laceys dress was so pretty!
Oh Lisa. You are making me smile right now.
The Bachelorette was the BEST part of the night. so uncomfortable.
Oh my goodness! That looks like the most beautiful wedding, & Seriously, I don't think you can get any prettier! You look amazing.
So elegant in every detail is right!! Loved her dress!! All of you had such killer attire on. I absolutely love weddings!! Huge congrats to the beautiful couple.
Post a Comment