So proud of you and your fast little legs. Can't wait for Ragnar.
What was your finish time?Congrats on another half! Wish I was in Az doing Ragnar with you...instead of getting snowed in with 22 inches of snow hitting us in chicago this week :(
You guys are awesome!!!! Rach, your a freakin pro runner now!! So proud.
I can't handle this professionalism. You're killing me. But great work friend.
No excuses anymore. Congratulations.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So proud of you and your fast little legs. Can't wait for Ragnar.
What was your finish time?
Congrats on another half! Wish I was in Az doing Ragnar with you...instead of getting snowed in with 22 inches of snow hitting us in chicago this week :(
You guys are awesome!!!! Rach, your a freakin pro runner now!! So proud.
I can't handle this professionalism. You're killing me. But great work friend.
No excuses anymore. Congratulations.
Post a Comment