


This was such a fun trip.
We had the pleasure and the privilege
of watching Maury and Amy run the Boston marathon.
That was an experience I hope my soul never forgets.
In my wildest dreams I could never imagine
being able to move my legs that fast for that long.
It was inspiring to say the least.
Best city.
Best race.
6 comments:
oh i love this. you guys are so cute.
oh my little lovies. I had yet to regret my choice to stay home until I saw all the pics.
Looks like such a great time. Next year?
wow, your sis in law is my idol. ;) how amazing to run the boston marathon...or even to be a spectator!! love the pics! congrats to your sister in law!
Next year absolutely. Which brings me to my next question... Rach, wanna come with me and do Utah Valley? You can do the half, then cheer for me (again) while I qualify.
That is so tempting Maury. Seriously. I will work it out.
How exciting! I cant even imagine the high those speedy ladies felt. Way to go GIrls! Im wanting to do another one after reading this. I told Lisa I miss that nervous feeling before a race.
Rach that hair of yours is past the bra strap- love it!
Post a Comment