Thursday, February 15, 2007



Unlike his cousin, Koston, Duke is not afraid to get dirty. In fact, the dirtier, the better for him. He has made a new game out of spitting his food out at Scott and I when he gets bored of just eating it. The more we tell him "No", the harder he laughs. He already doesn't take us seriously and he's only one. I can't wait until he's a teenager.

4 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

He looks so old Rach...I can't to play with him again!

Chelsey said...

For the record, Koston is not afraid of getting dirty, he's simply above such barbaric behavior. Jak, on the other hand, likes to spit up, pee and poop everywhere so maybe he and Duke will have more in common.

Chelsey said...

I'm glad to see that at least you're finally feeding him. He looks so happy!

Mom

McCall said...

Duke is so cute! I love that messy face. He looks just like you rachel. Looks like you guys are doing great. Both our little guys are so close in age, some day we will need to get the two rug-rats together...