Saturday, March 3, 2007

Duke & His Cousin Koston



Duke had so much fun with his cousin Koston in December. I know that he kind of looks like Eddie Munster, but that's only because my sister insists on letting his widow's peak grow wild.

7 comments:

jillian said...

what the heck?? I dont get it??

Chelsey said...

be afraid Glute, be afraid. I won't rest until Eddie is avenged.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

That's funny...I know Koston is a lot cuter than that!

jillian said...

by the way Scott.... I loved your comment about Todds upper lip. He needs to tell you a funny thing that happened to his upper lip last night!

Annie said...

Um, I don't appreciate you butchering my art! I agree with Chelsey, Eddie will be avenged!

Grace Ryan said...

I would have loved to see you there. I could tell there was another group of moms there that totally looked like they were LDS because they had like 1-2 children with pregnant bellies and shade shirts on! How have you been? What's new?

Chelsey said...

I want to see more pictures of my cute nephew. Why is his mom such a slacker??