I must have been honest in my dealings because I found the cutest iron bed for Duke at an antique store. It is over 100 years old and too expensive for me, but the owner gave us a great deal because she could see how much I wanted it. I love it when these things happen.
Friday, March 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it..I can't belive the deal you got..so cute!
I LOVE!! At my store we would see that for like 600 dollars!! Good find
I really like it. I cant believe that rip off of a store gave it to you for such a killer deal. I cant wait to see it in your santa fe casa haha just kidding. It is not going to look southwestern cause you will be decorating it so cute. Hurry and get to Az so we can hang!
Post a Comment