On Duke's birthday I took him to the Youth Museum in downtown Mesa. He had so much fun throwing those spikey balls around. I didn't even know that such a museum existed in Mesa. I highly recommend it. I think Duke knew it was his birthday, because when he woke up in the morning and I came in to get him, he was squealing and clapping with great enthusiasm. We had so much fun hanging out with Lisa, Tatum, and Karen and their kids.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
On Duke's birthday I took him to the Youth Museum in downtown Mesa. He had so much fun throwing those spikey balls around. I didn't even know that such a museum existed in Mesa. I highly recommend it. I think Duke knew it was his birthday, because when he woke up in the morning and I came in to get him, he was squealing and clapping with great enthusiasm. We had so much fun hanging out with Lisa, Tatum, and Karen and their kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like the Discovery Museum...that's great to know that Mesa is getting with the program by creating more kid places.
Post a Comment