Duke is the cutest thing ever!! I love that first pic of you guys. . . too cute. I can't believe he is already 1!!! Have a great week.
Cafe Rio?
I can't believe it's been a year since little Duke was born! How fun! I am glad he enjoyed his birthday!
okay, sorry that I keep commenting on hair but Kamber's hair looks so good in this picture too. Those Grace girls must have a great hair dressing sis!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Duke is the cutest thing ever!! I love that first pic of you guys. . . too cute. I can't believe he is already 1!!! Have a great week.
Cafe Rio?
I can't believe it's been a year since little Duke was born! How fun! I am glad he enjoyed his birthday!
okay, sorry that I keep commenting on hair but Kamber's hair looks so good in this picture too. Those Grace girls must have a great hair dressing sis!
Post a Comment