How funny! Duke is so hilarious how he squints his eyes everytime you take a picture of him! Hey what you guys were planning on doing for Easter? In Ryan's family they do Passover and we were going to try to mimic it (but I don't think it'll have the same effect)...so we'll have Matzo's, yamicas, and other fun stuff if you two want to join us. I don't know what your plans are. We invited the Crandalls. I would have called, but I'm out of minutes on my cell phone. Sorry about that :) Let me know. Thanks!
6 comments:
How funny! Duke is so hilarious how he squints his eyes everytime you take a picture of him! Hey what you guys were planning on doing for Easter? In Ryan's family they do Passover and we were going to try to mimic it (but I don't think it'll have the same effect)...so we'll have Matzo's, yamicas, and other fun stuff if you two want to join us. I don't know what your plans are. We invited the Crandalls. I would have called, but I'm out of minutes on my cell phone. Sorry about that :) Let me know. Thanks!
He must be squinting because he got eyebrow wax in his eyes!
Hey do you do eyebrow waxing? I was just telling Tatum that I needed an "eyebrow intervention" that is... after they grow back in. OOPS.
It's called the cheeser! A classic for many 1 year olds. We get it all the time from our little Dallin goober.
I love little Duke. He is too cute to ever do anything wrong.
what a cutie! he is always so good. i love the squinting!
Post a Comment