It looks like you had a really fun time in AZ, but just admit you missed us up here and you are glad to be back! You hardly have any time left! I better stop before I start crying.
Hey Harris fam! It was good to hear from you. I didn't know you had a baby until I saw your blog. Duke is adorable! Boys are so fun! Hope your last couple of months in San Fran are a blast!!
4 comments:
It looks like you had a really fun time in AZ, but just admit you missed us up here and you are glad to be back! You hardly have any time left! I better stop before I start crying.
So fun...your sister's hair looks so cute that color!
Hey you guys have got to go on Saturday. We want to see Duke swim with Jack :)
Hey Harris fam! It was good to hear from you. I didn't know you had a baby until I saw your blog. Duke is adorable! Boys are so fun! Hope your last couple of months in San Fran are a blast!!
Post a Comment