Um Hello you are all gorgeous and trendy.. I hate you?! Just kidding I don't hate you, you just give me great ideas of how to be cute. Looks like a BEAUTIFUL WEDDING!
P.S. American Quilting called me today to let my know my quilt is done. It was so funny...they asked me if I by chance knew Rachel Harris. When I told them we were friends and neighbors they thought that was pretty cool. Oh, and they said they were trying to get a hold of you all day today but had not succeeded yet. I told them I'd let you know. What quilt are you working on now? Can't wait to see it!
I love the new pictures! We are home finally! How long are you going to be here before you go back? We need to hang. We're going into the city/fisherman's today. Call us if you aren't doing much. Matt Cardon and his adorable fiance are staying with us.
9 comments:
Um Hello you are all gorgeous and trendy.. I hate you?! Just kidding I don't hate you, you just give me great ideas of how to be cute. Looks like a BEAUTIFUL WEDDING!
A beautiful wedding it was! And, MY GOODNESS- who made the sign in book? he he
Love the pink!
P.S. American Quilting called me today to let my know my quilt is done. It was so funny...they asked me if I by chance knew Rachel Harris. When I told them we were friends and neighbors they thought that was pretty cool. Oh, and they said they were trying to get a hold of you all day today but had not succeeded yet. I told them I'd let you know. What quilt are you working on now? Can't wait to see it!
I love the new pictures! We are home finally! How long are you going to be here before you go back? We need to hang. We're going into the city/fisherman's today. Call us if you aren't doing much. Matt Cardon and his adorable fiance are staying with us.
What a cute wedding! I love the awesome cupcake wedding cake.
Such a beautiful bride!! I'm so glad I was able to see it live! BTW...your sis looks GREAT with Red lipstick. I WISH!
hey rachel, this is errin martindale, your hair is so cute in that picture! just wanted to say hello!
rachael... sorry, i just noticed that i spelled your name wrong...
Post a Comment