I can't get over how much you and Lacy look alike!! I am sorry I wasn't able to make to Shalayne's wedding, I heard it was a fun time...glad we will have you back in AZ soon!
Rach,ok your fam is so cute! I love looking at your page! its so fun that so many people are on here!
my mom can beat up your mom
your mom is the coolest... I agree
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't get over how much you and Lacy look alike!! I am sorry I wasn't able to make to Shalayne's wedding, I heard it was a fun time...glad we will have you back in AZ soon!
Rach,
ok your fam is so cute!
I love looking at your page!
its so fun that so many people are on here!
my mom can beat up your mom
your mom is the coolest... I agree
Post a Comment