don't you love it when your computer says "sever not found" after you write a post?? anyway, I am always telling Nate I want a pretty diamond ring for my right hand, but he just laughs at me and says no... he is probably right, I probably wear my wedding ring like once a month (not b/c I don't like being married, but b/c it gets stuck on my gloves at work)
8 comments:
i just saw the bottom one in a magazine..way cute..I'm excited to see you tomorrow!
don't you love it when your computer says "sever not found" after you write a post?? anyway, I am always telling Nate I want a pretty diamond ring for my right hand, but he just laughs at me and says no... he is probably right, I probably wear my wedding ring like once a month (not b/c I don't like being married, but b/c it gets stuck on my gloves at work)
If I had a dollar everytime I heard you say "I want these..." I'd be able to afford diamond rings.
but I'd like them too.
Mother's Day is also coming up! I think you deserve a splurge!
OH I know...after I come clean your apartment, (after I clean Annie's apartment of course) I will buy you those rings:) He he!
they are really cute, I hope you get them!
Very cute!
Post a Comment