So help me... didn't you have to take an oath of confidentiality before you got your liscence to do hair? Just because I come over for a weekly beard wax doesn't give you the right to tell the world. I am reporting you and they'll probably revoke your liscence. This means war.
6 comments:
Ha ha that is a great picture!
Im just glad you are my friend.
I am loving this blackmailing thing! It's hilarious to see unexpected pics of everyone!
I'm so glad you had that. I'm searching my photos today for great ones of Candice!
So help me... didn't you have to take an oath of confidentiality before you got your liscence to do hair? Just because I come over for a weekly beard wax doesn't give you the right to tell the world. I am reporting you and they'll probably revoke your liscence. This means war.
Hey, how do you get a good picture with a cool font for your top thing like that? ??? Teach me!
Post a Comment