Way to balls up Colby, I'm so proud of you...and Melea I couldn't pick a more perfect girl for Colby, nor would i want to. I love and miss both of you guys so much! Melea, now will you let Colby move home?! haha!
Hi Rachael- it's Kari (Smith) Cook. yes, Smelly cat. Just wanted to say hi and send congrats to Colby and Melea. I'm glad you guys moved back to Az. Welcome home! -Kari
Hey Rach... here it is... 650-392-9113. I'm not ashamed. ha... call me soon because I would love to catch up. I miss you guys. Jack misses opening eggs with Duke and watching baby einstein with him. I hope all is well in your new home.
9 comments:
Hip, Hip, HOORAY!!! Please send a very happy congrats from the Hess fam! We are so excited for Colby!
Way to balls up Colby, I'm so proud of you...and Melea I couldn't pick a more perfect girl for Colby, nor would i want to. I love and miss both of you guys so much! Melea, now will you let Colby move home?! haha!
I honestly didn't think this day would ever come!! Chelsey said great things about her, I can't wait to meet her! congrats colby!
Congrats to Colby and his lucky lady!
Rachel - I need you! My roots are awful!!!! We miss you guys.
Rachael! I am very sad you don't live in SF anymore!!! I am going to visit in like 2 weeks and everybody is gone.
Hi Rachael- it's Kari (Smith) Cook. yes, Smelly cat. Just wanted to say hi and send congrats to Colby and Melea. I'm glad you guys moved back to Az. Welcome home!
-Kari
Hey Rach... here it is... 650-392-9113. I'm not ashamed. ha... call me soon because I would love to catch up. I miss you guys. Jack misses opening eggs with Duke and watching baby einstein with him. I hope all is well in your new home.
Congrats! The Frandsens are SO excited for Colby. She's a lucky girl.
Post a Comment