Happy 4th of July everyone. We are having so much fun in Utah. I just wish that Scott, Kamber, Chelsey and Daniel could be here too. We sure miss you guys!
Let freedom ring..If you could hurry and get back that would be great! Lisa chiccano Harris(that's right I found them) Avery is currently crying because she wants to get in the car and see Lacey.
cute pictures! sorry about last night... the ER lady got mad at me that I was on my cell phone. So I will call you tomorrow so we can finish chatting :)
7 comments:
Enjoy Utah! It's SO hot! I guess not really in comparison to Arizonia.
UTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which Part?!?!? PROVO!?!?! IF YOU ARE IN PROVO LET ME KNOW....I WILL COME SEE YOU....I LIVE HERE!
I like dukes pj's. my kids wore the same ones last night. have fun in ut.
wish we were there....
Let freedom ring..If you could hurry and get back that would be great! Lisa chiccano Harris(that's right I found them) Avery is currently crying because she wants to get in the car and see Lacey.
cute pictures! sorry about last night... the ER lady got mad at me that I was on my cell phone. So I will call you tomorrow so we can finish chatting :)
You are all so festive with your little flags.. jealous you're in utah- give provo a big fat kiss for me.
Post a Comment