
Here is my one last attempt to keep Scott from going on his motorcycle trip tomorrow. Don't I look sad?!? How can he leave now with a clean consience. Sometimes I wonder if he feels anything at all. It's not too late Scott, you can still cancel. If this doesn't work, maybe I'll sabotage him by setting his alarm clock to the wrong time and then hide his driver's license so that he can't get on the airplane!
15 comments:
More incentive to go in my opinion.
so funny! You should put chocolate laxative in his iced "hot" chocolate and then he can't go. Cute picture. I wouldn't go if I saw that face.
I feel your pain... good plan.... I think I'll try it out too.
Are you trying to seduce him with your clevage shot?? Tennis was great tonight..you sure gave me a great workout with all the running side to side!
Okay that was wierd... I left a comment and it said "joe said." Anyway, I think the only way you can get him not to go is have your mom die a month before it. That worked for me. Other than that this stupid ride has become a way of life. Ugh
Tell Scott he'll never be one of them Hell's Angels... not a snowball's chance in hellllll ...
But also tell him to ride it like its HOT and to watch Ghostrider the night before. It'll get him all pumped up.
He would have to be heartless to go now!
P.S. Drew wants to invite all the AZ dental buddies to Mimi's blessing this Sunday. We'd love for you to come if you can. Our church house is on Harris at Lockwood...right down the street from my parents house. We meet at 11 am.
I bet if you put on those hot pants that you wore last night to tennis, he'd stay home!
You do look very very sad! But I guess if he goes, then it will give you great reasoning to take a fun girls trip:) Or that new ring you said you wanted!
This is good leverage for things you want in the future ... like a weekend at a spa! That's what I would lobby for :)
by the way... why is there a high chair in your bed room...were you and scott roll playing or something?
okay! you are funny!nice pic of your sad face!
your family is so cute and your boy looks just like you! how adorable!!
Hey Thanks for sending me those books in the mail! I just got them today so I appreciate you doing that. I hope you are doing well!
why haven't you posted any new stuff?? I need my Duke fix. Get your webcam set up so Duke and koston can hang out.
Did he make it home? Have you forgiven him?
Post a Comment