Hmm what's wrong with the top pic?? It's not the scary multiple colored camo outfit..maybe that he has a pink doll on the ground and a princess wand in his mouth??
ditto that, Lisa
The doll I can explain. It's the dog's. But the wand...I have no explanation.
Now he truely looks like a redneck...i have never been more proud! USA...USA...!
he is getting so big!
two words: oh sick.
rach i saw you buy duke all those fun princess toys...dont make excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hmm what's wrong with the top pic?? It's not the scary multiple colored camo outfit..maybe that he has a pink doll on the ground and a princess wand in his mouth??
ditto that, Lisa
The doll I can explain. It's the dog's. But the wand...I have no explanation.
Now he truely looks like a redneck...i have never been more proud! USA...USA...!
he is getting so big!
two words: oh sick.
rach i saw you buy duke all those fun princess toys...dont make excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment