Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tennis!


I just wanted to blog about my new hobbie. Lisa has so cordially invited me to take tennis lessons on Tuesdays with her and Kim. So Kamber and I signed up and let me tell you, WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIVES!! When I wasn't fearing for my safety on the other side of Lisa's serve, it was so much fun. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a little excitement in their week.

9 comments:

Kamber said...

For the record...apparently tennis kicked my a** because I have what I like to call a case of tennis forearm (it's where your arm feels like it's going to fall off of your body...apparently I'm in really good shape). And you're not kidding Rachael...in fact at one point of being on the other side of the net from Lisa I actually saw my whole life flash right before my eyes. Lisa I think that you are in the wrong class with your level of skill.

Jenn said...

SO I love tennis too! Although, when I took tennis as 6th grade my feistiness and competitiveness was UNCONTROLLED and pretty much I got in a fight with this poor lil boy. BAD JENN! I do love tennis tho!

JnR said...

I love tennis because I can hit the ball as hard as I want!!!! and yes you do work some muscles that don't get used a lot, scoop ice cream it will help strengthen it.

Chelsey said...

Your Stapley Jr. High coach would be proud.

Kamber said...

Indeed he would be Chelsey! At least this time i didn't get hit with a tennis ball while my eye was completely opened and was forced to wear an eye patch for 2 days. And remember how mom still made me go to school with it...i was so ashamed to call myself a stapley saber cat tennis player!!!

Lisa Harris said...

Oh your too kind...keep it coming!! No really..I'm thrilled you and Kamber have joined us. It is the best night of the week. I was impressed by both of your skills and look forward to kicking your @*! next week!! Just kidding...

Hess Fam said...

I'm TOTALLY jealous!

Kim A said...

Thanks for the Birthday shout out Rachel!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Sounds fun! I didn't know you played at Stapley!