Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Finally, Some Grass!



Our front yard is coming along slowly, but surely. I already love it. Thanks to my mom and dad who have helped me so much to try to get it done.

12 comments:

Jenn said...

GORGEOUS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna house too:)

Chelsey said...

Hooray for the grass. K-man is always asking to go to "old Rachael's house with black stairs." The only thing your new house has to offer is peeing in Duke's potty.

Katie said...

What a house! Yard looks great, nice work!

Jessica said...

It looks great. I am going to have to come out and see it in person.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

wow- rachel i still can't believe you guys are here. how fun you live there on that street with everyone. what a party! i don't know why- but i imagine i'll bump into you guys either at costa vida or bajio's sometime soon. HAHA- your home looks beautiful.

mb said...

You have grass in Mesa? I thought that wasn't true!

Annie said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person. I just read Tracy's blog and had to laugh at her sarcasm in describing your house. You're living the dream! :)

alliatwood said...

I'm so jealous! Check out my weeds on my blog. I get majorly stuck by a nasty thistle in our yard :(

Hess Fam said...

I want grass...wait...I want a house...or even just a driveway??? Your house looks like lots of fun. I'd love to see the inside because I know your decor is the cutest.

Hess Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim A said...

Thanks again for a "balls out" night of tennis!

Chelsea Bevans said...

The yard is beautiful Rach! I would be proud too! We miss you guys!