Monday, August 27, 2007

New Pictures!





We just got our pictures taken. There are so many cute ones of Duke, I don't even know where to begin to order prints.

22 comments:

Lindsie said...

Okay, he is the cutest little boy ever. But I guess I am not surprised because his parents are not too bad themselves. Love the pictures. My favorite thing is his little Vans.

Jenn said...

HOLY FREAK!!! CUTE PICTURES:-) You guys could be the model family in the brochure...you are all GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie Hall said...

Rachael, Hi I am Lisa friend. Your pictures are absolutely wonderful, sorry I am spying on your blog. You guys are just to dang cute! So did you love Ashley photography. I think I am going to get my boys pictures with her. Considering she looks like she does an amazing job. Everyones pictures I have ever seen turn out great. Does it take a long time to get into her? Sorry to bug you. Just wondering.

Chelsey said...

The last one is my favorite. It's very deceiving, however. Duke looks like an angel. Why didn't you post the one of Duke with your veins?

jillian said...

that last one is BEAUTIFUL of Duke! They turned out really cute! I love...

Lisa Harris said...

Thank you for posting my fav of him. Ashley is the best there is..
Why didn't you post your man hands??

Amy Y said...

I love them! Duke has to be one the cutest little guys I've ever seen! And I did just look at the whole set of pictures, they are all really great and I know what you mean about how to decide what to order. There are tons of cute ones. My favorites are the ones of Duke walking and laughing with you in the background and the ones of you guys swinging him, he looks so happy!

Jessica said...

They are so cute. Your family is so cute. Lets get together and plan New York!!!

mb said...

Oh my gosh that one of Duke & his big gorgeous eyes! You need to order a HUGE one of that!

Maury said...

Love them!

Katie said...

the pictures are really cute! duke is adorable and getting so big!

Candice said...

Can't wait to see those all enlarged to murals. Beautiful!!! Could she not photoshop those man-hands out? ;)

Annie said...

Super cute!

Tracy said...

Wow what a nasty family. The nastiest family I've ever seen. Except for the hands.

Lucy Lobster said...

i'm not sure how such a cute baby came from you two (especially with your man hands and scott's shapely calves), but he sure is a looker! ;)

Katie said...

What great pictures! Love Duke's shirt. So appropriate.

Chelsea Bevans said...

Hey Rach- I love the pictures! They are all really cute. Duke is getting so big. I miss him, ok you guys too!

Melly Mel said...

Gosh, I wouldn't know where to begin either. Those pictures were amazing. It makes me want to have a baby with eyes like Duke... how can I order such a baby? Must be a special order. You guys are all such a beauitful family. Miss you guys. I'm going up to SF on Friday so I'll be thinking of you guys.

thewylerfamily said...

Hey, It's Becky Hinze/Wyler.Those are beautiful pictures of your cute family! Your little boy looks so much like you. Here is our blod address:
http://bbwyler.blogspot.com/
Happy you are doing great!

Chelsea Bevans said...

Clearly Duke is not afflicted with Down's. He's afflicted with hotness pure sweaty makes you melt hotness. PS this is not Chelsea

Kendria said...

These are awesome... is it Ashley Whiting who took them!? She did a great job! I love all of them!