Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Lacy is 19!!




Our little Lucy Goosey has turned 19 today! Here are a few things you should know about her:
1. She's freakishly responsible for someone of her age.
2. She will watch any movie any time with anyone. (Especially if it has Hillary Duff in it.)
3. She always knows the best bands and music to listen to. She makes a great CD.
4. Her hair has been every color in the rainbow. (Now she can't decide to be brown or blonde)
5. She is going to make an excellent hair stylist, but her dream is going to fashion design.
6. She is always stylish and creative.
7. She tried to hide a hickee from all of us, but it didn't work. We caught her!
8. She's so quiet, sometimes we forget she's in the car.
9. She's the only one of my sisters that never has a problem with anyone.
10. She once made out with Jason from Laguna Beach before he was Jason on Laguna Beach! Ha Ha!
Happy Birthday, Lacy! We love you and we miss you. You are the best sister ever!

10 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

Happy Birthday Lacy..Yipee!! I am so glad you added the kiss Jason..or I would have. I hope your day is special..you deserve a super fun birthday! We love you lots..
p.s. Brown

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Lacey.

Lindsie said...

Wow, the last time I saw her she was just a little girl it seems. She is beautiful. I hope she has a good birthday. 19 is fun.

Jenn said...

Wait...this must be the cute sister that I met in San Rafael when she was looking for Shoes for her Prom dress...THAT WAS a great shopping trip!!!

Chelsea Bevans said...

Happy Birthday Lacey! Hope you are enjoying Utah!

Kim A said...

Rachael, I really think you should consider getting a job writing for the obituaries because you do incredible "tributes" to people. Don't let your talent go to waist.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

Oh cute Lacy!
BTW, I too would have loved to have gotten together while I was in AZ. This trip was a quicky. I came into town the day before the wedding and left the day after the wedding. I just can't stand be a single mom for long anymore...had to get back to Drew ASAP.
I'll call ya next time I'm in town...but hey, maybe you'll be calling me first since you're tentatively planning a trip out here soon right?

Kendria said...

Are you kidding? Remember when she used to walk on my back up in the loft while Tracy was yelling at her cuz she was still in her pajamas three days running and hadn't combed her hair in a week :) Now look!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

you girlies are twins i swear- too cute!