Congratulations to Chelsea and Josh. Riley Marin was born this morning. I can't wait to see pictures. I bet she is so beautiful! I miss you guys, good luck!
Hi...I am coming to town for a week starting Sept. 17th. We need to hang out and can I make a hair appt. with you for either this time or a time in Oct.
Hey I hear your are in my sister-in-laws ward. Tamara and Jason Belnap. That's fun. I hear that it is an awesome ward. I love seeing your blog and the pictures of you adorable family!
Thanks so much for having Amber call me, I really appreciate it! hey is there anything we can do for Karen! I really am not sure what to do for them! Sarah
8 comments:
Cute picture...thanks for posting that Rachael!
Hi...I am coming to town for a week starting Sept. 17th. We need to hang out and can I make a hair appt. with you for either this time or a time in Oct.
I this picture I looks like Josh is the one who just gave birth not chels.
Chelsea looks fantastic..WOW!
who had the drugs Josh or Chelsea?
Rachael
Hey I hear your are in my sister-in-laws ward. Tamara and Jason Belnap. That's fun. I hear that it is an awesome ward. I love seeing your blog and the pictures of you adorable family!
Sarah Hawkins
Rachael
Thanks so much for having Amber call me, I really appreciate it! hey is there anything we can do for Karen! I really am not sure what to do for them!
Sarah
Post a Comment