

Happy Birthday, Tito! I'm so glad you are finally 25 like me. I hope you have a wonderful day full of money to shop with in San Fran! Allow me to list some facts about you...
1. You have the best legs in town.
2. You give a mean pedicure.
3. I didn't know that people our age could cook so incredibly. Your green salad and calzones make my heart melt.
4. There's no one that I would rather quilt, decorate, shop, or throw a party with.
5. Tatum has one scary dance that always comes out late at night.
6. Nothing embarrases Tatum.
7. She once got into a name calling fight with an old lady at the YMCA over a treadmill.
8. Tatum is so talented in so many ways it is too hard to try to keep up with her.
9. She is an incredible friend and loved by everyone. She puts everyone first all the time and I have seen her truly bless the lives of those around her by her kind acts and service.
10. We love you, Tatum.
11 comments:
A true friend is someone who doesnt absolutly humiliate you...I know you could of gathered alot better pictures of me however you did spare me the embaressment. Thanks!
That was such a trying time when Tatum was going through that scary skin disease. I am glad the bleaching treatments worked. She looks so much better white. Please tell me the treadmill story one day. Happy Birthday Tito!
Ten very true things about Tatum! Happy Birthday!
Oh Tito! Your blog so warmed my heart. She is such a dear one. We love Tito!
Happy birthday Tatum! Rach..I will remeber #4 next time you want to go the mall..
Happy birthday Tatum! You do look amazing! Whenever I am going to go clothes shopping I hurry at your blog to get some ideas!!
Boy, I'll never get tired of seeing that fake and bake gone wrong picture. Hope it pops back up next year!!!
I love the Fake Bake pic. Everytime I use it I try my hardest to duplicate the pose. I'm getting better.
I bet Tato loves that picture of the orange face. She is the best...
Awww you are a true friend! What a sweetheart. I bet she had a great birthday!
Amen to that. Miss you both--Rachel and Tatum! k
Post a Comment