Monday, September 17, 2007

Newport Pictures!

We had so much fun in Newport with the Nelsons. Duke loved the beach! He ate so much sand and played in the water with Reed. Cindy and I shopped and Scott and Dave went to the sand show. I already want to go back. Many thanks to Dave and Cindy for showing us around Newport and letting us hang out with their wonderful family.


4 comments:

Maury said...

I know what you mean... we loved it there, too! And we are already planning our trip there next summer! Super cute pics!

Kim A said...

Unfortunately we never made it to California this summer with Officer A's schedule :( Love the brown and white picture of Duke gazing out into the ocean.

Tracy said...

Jealous. Wish I was in SoCal.

Melly Mel said...

You dorks.. you guys didn't call. I would have loved to visit for a sec. It looks like you guys had fun! It looks like Duke especially enjoyed the sand!