Oh my gosh..I am in love with that top picture!
That picture will be our new screen saver for the week.
I can't get enough of it, either.
Rach, he is adorable!
Duke is funny.You can tell.I bet he has you laughing most of the time!
He is the cutest thing! Are you prepared for those teenage years when all the laddies are at your doorstep. i love those pj's!
He is so so cute, with amazing eyes as I've said before...but that cheesey smile is to die for.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my gosh..I am in love with that top picture!
That picture will be our new screen saver for the week.
I can't get enough of it, either.
Rach, he is adorable!
Duke is funny.You can tell.I bet he has you laughing most of the time!
He is the cutest thing! Are you prepared for those teenage years when all the laddies are at your doorstep.
i love those pj's!
He is so so cute, with amazing eyes as I've said before...but that cheesey smile is to die for.
Post a Comment